Tuesday 26 January 2016

Welcome

Hello everyone, I just want to introduce myself and tell you a little about me, I am Pam, and I am 52 years old, I have 6 biological children and 2 Step children, I have lived with My partner Jo for 5 years and we love making personalised cards and wedding stationary, this is our own business called PJ Designs https://www.facebook.com/p.j.designs2015/ 
We work from home and love our job.

Well after lots of anguish and upset I decided to become a blogger. I have had to have help to set up this site, so a huge big thank you to Cindy van Oorschot for all your help and support and last but not least patience. 

I am hoping to post my cards on here so you can see what I do and maybe give you some inspiration to make some yourself, I often look through blogs and think 'WOW That is amazing' and it sets me off with inspiration in making a card.

In the next few days I will be posting some of the cards I have made and writing a little about them please find the time to take a look and maybe leave a comment for feedback

Until I blog again, keep smiling. x











No comments:

Post a Comment