Wednesday 27 January 2016

last card of 2015

Hello its me,

I think I have a bit of an addiction now as I was thinking about blogging all night and what I would post today, well here it is




This was the last card I made in 2015, I made it for my daughters birthday.
I made it as an 8x8 card and used 2 Chloe stamps which I heat embossed, I use Chloe stamps as they are so easy to use to either stamp or heat emboss.

I stamped the butterflies 1st in silver and then heat embossed them onto another piece of card and cut around the butterflies, I glittered parts of it in blue and purple to add definition and pasted them over the top of the stamped ones to make them raised.

I heat embossed the Happy Birthday and glittered some parts with blue glitter.

I glittered around the edges of the white card and backed it onto the blue, I then backed it onto a white and blue patterned backing paper and then onto the same colour blue as before.

For the final touch I added a classy blue sparkly gem in the corner.

I hope you like what I have done to give you inspiration.

Until I blog again, keep smiling. x




2 comments:

  1. beautiful card, and glad I could help. Have fun blogging, look forward to seeing more of yiur creations.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant wait to add more Cindy. x

    ReplyDelete