Thursday 28 January 2016

Ballerina birthday card

Hello everyone, 

I just thought I would post on here again and show you my very 1st everyday card of 2016!

It was an order that someone asked me for and I really loved making it. He asked if I could make a 16th birthday card that is ballerina themed for his niece, 

I went onto pinterest and had a quick look through to give me some inspiration and from there I started to make this beauty,

The picture itself was a black and white image, but I also wanted to add some pastel pink into it too,  I found some black and pale pink backing paper that had music on and thought that would compliment the image. for added detail I added Emily and the ballet shoes, and the 16 from our silhouette Cameo.  I didn't think that was enough so I found out some black and some pink small bows and added these to the left side. I loved it and so did he when he seen it. 

Until I blog again, keep smiling. x

No comments:

Post a Comment