Sunday 22 January 2017

The Paper Shelter - Christmas stocking - C1711

The paper shelter 

Christmas stocking

Hello everyone and welcome again to my blog post.

This gorgeous image is Christmas Stocking, and it is just beautiful. I had loads of fun colouring it up!  A little bit of ribbon and some beads with a tag finishes it off just nice.



This card I will enter into 


I also used Copic marker to colour the image

Skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, and the for the blush R20
Hair - E43, E47, E49,
Stocking - C0, C1, C2, BG45, BG01, BG000
Holly - G21, YG61, YG63, YG67,
Bow and hat - R17, R27, R46, R59,
Clothes - B00, B02, B05

I also used a digital image 'tag' from LOTV that I stamped and embossed, and added a pice of blue ribbon and red flat beads to give it a little bit of contrast. 

I am glad that you stopped by and please feel free to comment good or bad!

you can find more of our cards and makes from here
PJ Designs

Until I blog again 
Keep smiling. x



No comments:

Post a Comment