Monday 16 January 2017

THE PAPER SHELTER Holy night - C179


Hello

When I first seen this image from The paper shelter called Holy night, I just knew I had to have it. 


I printed the image onto white card and coloured it with Copic markers
I then mat and layered it onto red and then onto white to give a little more colour.

I also used a Phil Martin sentimentally yours stamp 'Have a Magical Christmas'  and die cut a circle, then matt and layered it in red, I added a thin piece of ribbon to the back and added a bow to resemble a bauble.

I added Glitter to make it look more Christmassy

Copics I used are
Skin - E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, and R20 for the blush
Lips - R22
Hair - E43, E47, E49
Dress - R17, R27, R46,
Dress trim - C0, C1, C2, C3, C5,
Deer - E31, E33, E35, E50, E53,
Antlers - E71, E77
Holly - YG61, YG63,
Berries - R37, R59, 

Sentiment stamp - Phil martin stamps

I will be entering this into the paper Shelter challenge

wish me luck 

You can find more of our cards and makes here
PJ Designs

Until I blog again, Keep smiling. x



4 comments:

  1. Lovely card and I can see why you had to have the gorgeous Paper Shelter image, you've coloured her beautifully and I love the way she is the main focus of the card, great job! thanks for playing along at The Paper Shelter challenge, good luck, hugs, Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really well coloured image, love the clean look you have given the card. Smashing! Thanks for joining us over at the Paper Shelter this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie, teamleader TPS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this design to.. It´s beautiful!! Your card is stunning!! Thanks for playing with us at TPS this week! Good Luck! Hug Lena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coloring on this is incredible, I can see why you had to have this image! Love everything about the card:)

    ReplyDelete