Monday 6 March 2017

LOTV - Deck the halls - C1714


Hello everyone

I hope you are having a happy day today!

Here is another card from LOTV called Deck the halls



I bought it in digi stamp form as I could re size it to what I want. I printed it out 4 times so I had the complete image and cut out the 'gifts' 3 times. I coloured them with Copic markers and for the 3 gifts used WOW glitter for the gift ribbons.

I cut squares from the Creative expressions Squares, and arranged them to fit the image in, I then added coloured 'dots' to make it complete.

the sentiment stamp is from make it crafty, and die cut from again creative expressions pierced flags.

I hope this card and that it gives you some inspiration.

To see more of our cards and makes why not pop over to our like page

Until I blog again 
Keep smiling. xx




No comments:

Post a Comment