Wednesday 8 March 2017

Conie Fong - Snowy the penguin Joy to the world - C1720


Hello everyone, 

I have been working on this card a few weeks ago and just thought I would share it with you, there are quite a few cards so watch this space for more to come.

However, Conie Fongs Snowy the penguin joy to the world image is the one that I have used and loved making this card with it.


He is such a cheeky little chappie dont you think?

I used copic markers and the colours used are:-
Grey fur - BV29, BV25, BV23, BV20
White fur - C0, C1,
Hat - R59,#R46, R27, R17,
Joy lettering - R59, R46,
Feet + back - YR04, YR07, R07,
Snow - B0000,
Blush - RV11,
Scarf - B00, B02, B06,

I hope you like what you see, 

If you want to see more of the cards and makes that we have made, please go to our facebook like page 


Until I blog again,
keep smiling. x


No comments:

Post a Comment