Saturday 11 March 2017

Clarity - Shepherds window C1724

Hello everyone,




I thought I would share this card with you as I have learned a new skill, I am quite pleased with myself to be honest as I was really dreading starting this method, but I managed it!

I typed and printed the 1st verse of While shepherds watched carol and cut the card to size.

I used a Clarity stamp called Shepherds window and heat embossed it with Metalic black embossing powder. I then coloured the Shepherds with copic markers using the colours :-
Red - R29,
Blue - B45,
Green - G07,
Purple - V17 
Brown cane - E57, 
Yellow - Y35

I fussy cut around the inside of the window, The star I kept in tact as was the shepherds, I then used a double sided Adhesive sheet and attached it onto the back of the image. This is when I flaked a little of the Metallic flakes - sunset over the sticky adhesive and rubbed it over so that all the window was covered, I used what I call a scrunchy  to release any bits of flakes and to give it a shine. 

I added gold glitter to the Star,

I mat and layered onto red card and then centred it to a swirl embossed white card, I cut 2 black strips of card and added 1 to each side.

I hope you like what you see and that you can get inspiration not only from this card but to try a different skill.

To see more of my cards and makes, please visit our facebook like page.

Until I blog again
Keep smiling. x

No comments:

Post a Comment