Monday 6 March 2017

Conie Fong - Angel of Christmas stars - C1717

Hello everyone,

I hope you are having a good day today, I am doing quiet a lot of blogging because of all the cards I have made over the last few weeks.  


This particular image from Conie Fong called Angel of Christmas stars had me squealing inside and jumping up and down clapping my hands (I am joking but I was excited) jumping for joy. 

I love Angels and I knew that these colours just had to be red and gold. The very traditional colours for Christmas.

The copic colours used are:-

Skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, blush R20 and lips R22
Hair - E43, E47, E49,
Wings - YR23, Y17, Y11, Y15,
Dress - R17, R27, R46, R59,
Poinsettias - R59, R46, R27, R17, E08
Globe - B0000


I hope you like what you see,

If you want to see more of our Cards and makes please click on the link below and it will take you to our like page on facebook

Until I blog again 
Keep smiling. X

No comments:

Post a Comment