Wednesday 22 February 2017

LOTV James the bear - deck the halls - C1739


Hello again,

Thank you for taking a look at my blog post, I hope you will be inspired,

The card I am blogging about today is another LOTV stamps (yes I love them) and he is called LOTV James - deck the halls.


The image itself reminds me of the Christmas film called 'SCROOGED' where a family dress the youngest boy up in Christmas decorations, I used to watch that film every year and never get tired of it.

Back to the card, I thought pink for a girl would be different and as you can see it came out very pretty.

I added a little bit of non-shed glitter card that I die cut using Creative expressions snowflake die and a banner die that came from China.

I hope you like what you see.

You can also find more of our cards and makes here
PJ Designs

Until I blog again,
Keep smiling. x 

No comments:

Post a Comment