Tuesday 2 February 2016

Not 1 but 2 today

Hello everyone,

Just checking in with not 1 but 2 cards today, both very similar but with a slight difference, 



This one I made in lemon and black, I used an IndigoBlu stamp, which I stamped with memento black ink, I added black flat beads to the stamp to make it look a little less flat and die cut a butterfly. 

For added effect I attatched gold sticky backed Gems to the body. 

The black bow was added to complete the card. 










This card I made with the same image in mind, but made some slight changes, the colour as you can see is pink and black.

I used the same images and butterfly, but I glittered the butterfly in Nuvo pure sheen glitter before adding it to the card.  

I used pink flat beads on the body of it. 

I added a smaller bow and added a fat pink bead on that too. 





It took me a while to pluck up the courage to make these cards that use Distress inks, but when I finally made 1, I realised how easily they are to make and they dont really take long if you have an image in mind to work with, 

I hope you like what you see.

Until I blog again, keep smiling. x
  







No comments:

Post a Comment